SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

ABUSED DEMOCRACY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ABUSED DEMOCRACY

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 pm

DEFENDERS OF ABUSED DEMOCRACY

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES
We discuss about the political situation in our beloved own country, I realized that our democratic way of governance is being abused by our countrymen. I went to many countries like Northern Africa, Taiwan, Singapore, I compare the way they govern there own country and I appriciate the good governance in Singapore, they implement the rule of law thats why no wonder they’re far ahead of the economic development compare to our own country.
Singapore is being controlled by one political party since they started independence from Malaysia. But it is sad to say that our beloved country is being abused by the people itself, acusing of corruption to each other. The thruth is most of the people itself are corrupt, the BIG question is when can we change this character to our own citizens.
Actually the Philippines has its natural resources waiting to develop by and investor, but our millitants people/groups is opposing it to be develop by our foreign investor. Maybe they want us to be a farmer & fisherman forever.
The political situation in our country is getting worst, it is a war between our politician who are ambitious to handle our country and they’re using there panatics supporters. They’re accusing each other throwing there own muds.
People of the Philippines wake up!!!

If you have comments and suggestion post here

Join Adult FriendFinder
- largest Adult Personals with over 20 million registered members!

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Registration date : 2008-05-24
Number of posts : 3070
Job/hobbies : Assist. Engr. Petrochemical Plant / surfing, treasure hunting
Humor : serious type

http://swertreslotto.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: